HEI, Inc. is a manufacturer specializing in Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS), including Medical Device Manufacturing, Microelectronic Assembly, Turn Key Manufacturing, ATE Services, Ceramic, Flex & Rigid Flex Substrate Manufacturing. We serve a wide variety of industries from our three Manufacturing locations in Arizona, Colorado, and Minnesota. We place a high value on performance excellence, career development, safety, rewards, and communication. HEI has rewarding opportunities where you can make a difference – we want to be your career choice!
HEI, Inc. has an opening at their corporate offices in Victoria, MN for a full-time SAP Senior Business Systems Analyst. This position reports to the Vice President, Controller and work closely with IT staff, the executive group, Production Managers/Supervisors, and SAP users. The SAP Senior Business Systems Analyst will serve as the primary liaison between the business community and the IT organization and will be directly responsible for reviewing, revising, and designing business processes based upon SAP and industry best practices. The individual will also be involved in business process reengineering which includes process definition, configuration, coordination of user testing, and post go-live support. This position will work closely with the SAP Senior Developer and the Manager of IT Infrastructure to meet the needs of the business through informational reporting, user training, technical support, and internal controls development. HEI currently uses SAP R/3 Enterprise Edition 4.7.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Design and develop solutions across the three HEI business units using the latest SAP features and best practices.
· Provide SAP support for key business processes.
· Develop and maintain new and existing reports and metrics to help management make sound business decisions.
· Integrate and link Salesforce.com information into SAP.
· Streamline information within SAP using document analysis, business processes and business data analytics.
· Design and test interfaces/enhancements and create testing and training materials.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Have a proactive, positive attitude and be comfortable working in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment.
· Working knowledge of key SAP modules: FI/CO/MM/PP/SD.
· Experience designing, planning and testing SAP interfaces, enhancements and conversions.
· Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with different department managers and users.
· Experience managing SAP projects and resources.
· Good troubleshooting skills.
Background & Education:
· Requires a four-year degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
· Minimum of five years of SAP support.
· Experience using various reporting tools in conjunction with SAP (Crystal Reports, SQL, Business Objects etc.).
· Experience in business process reengineering strongly preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit at a computer.
· Employee will be required to frequently use a keyboard and mouse.
· Employee must be able to do simple and firm grasping with both hands.
· May include standing, sitting, remaining prone.
· Office to Manufacturing
· Occasional construction zone
· Minimal to very loud noise level.
HEI, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.